The Town Clerk’s office registers automobiles, trucks, RVs, trailers, motorcycles, low speed utility vehicles, and boats.

Vehicle Registrations:

Click on the invoice cloud button below to request a vehicle or boat registration online or to get an estimate on the cost to register a vehicle.

There are additional processing fees for online transactions. Or you can go to the Town Clerk’s Office at Town Hall during office hours and submit the application in person.

RSA 261:3 REQUIRES THAT ALL VEHICLES WITH A MODEL YEAR OF 2000 OR NEWER WILL ALWAYS require a title. This law went into effect 1/1/2015.

If you are a new resident to the State of New Hampshire, you have 60 days to transfer your vehicle registration and obtain a N.H. driver’s license. If your vehicle is model year 2000 or newer you will need to change your title to a New Hampshire title at registration time. If you have a lien on your vehicle model year 2000 or newer the Town Clerk will need to obtain your out-of-state title before registration can be completed. The following information needs to be forward to the Town Clerk for this process to begin:
•Full Name:
•Lien Holder Name/Address/Fax Number:
•Vehicle Make:
•Vehicle Model:
•Year of Vehicle:
•Color of Vehicle:
•Vehicle Identification Number:
•Account Number:
NOTE: On newly registered vehicles, a state inspection is required within 10 days of registration.

You must register your boat in New Hampshire if it is being used for more than 50% of the time in New Hampshire; any out-of-state resident using a boat for more than 30 consecutive days; and any sailboat that is 12 feet to 20 feet is required to be registered in the State of New Hampshire.

•Anyone over the age of 16 who drives a boat with 25 horsepower or more must complete the Department of Safety’s Boating Education Course and pass their test.
•If you are younger than 16 and want to drive, your passenger must be older than 18 and have completed the Department of Safety’s Boating Education Course.

For more information, call at 1-888-254-2121 or visit